1. Item Title - Unusual titles that don't describe the item (no brand names or model information). The title can be filled with words that do not accurately describe the item or only filled with generic keywords that try to describe the item as better quality.
2. Username/Ratings - Usernames containing a random string of letters/numbers with low, 0, or negative ratings.
3. Price - The price is way below its market value that seems too good to be true.
4. Image - Stolen/stock images with unclear watermarks.
5. Offsite Selling- An email laid over the top attempting to have the buyer contact them directly offsite.