How it works:
1. Sign up for a Stripe account: https://dashboard.stripe.com/register (See “Who can sign up for stripe?” for eligibility in your region)
2. Connect your iOffer store from your preferred payments page (https://www.ioffer.com/preferences/payment)
3. Manage your orders. iOffer provides storefronts, but you are responsible for sales, shipping and refunds. You’ll need to handle all customer service issues, including chargebacks. If a refund is made to a buyer, we’re happy to adjust your account balance. More info: http://iofr.me/1k25gze
4. You are responsible for paying the Stripe fees. Stripe charges 2.9% + 30¢ per successful charge, or less based on volume. More info: https://stripe.com/us/pricing
5. In addition to Stripe fees, iOffer charges a flat 8.5% final value fee, automatically deducted upon payment
Who can sign up for stripe?
In order to accept payments with Stripe, you or your business must be based in one of the countries Stripe supports:
Stipe is also available in open beta for businesses in the other countries. For more information, see: https://support.stripe.com/questions/what-countries-does-stripe-support
Why should you consider Stripe?
1. Accept payments instantly from anyone, anywhere: Stripe currently supports businesses in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and many European countries.
2. Active fraud protection: Stripe actively works to protect your business from fraudulent charges and monitors suspicious transactions.
Visit your iOffer account preferences to connect with Stripe: