iOffer is a marketplace that connects buyers and independent sellers worldwide. We provide storefronts (platform), but we DO NOT handle orders- sellers are responsible for their inventory, sales, and shipping.
How to Buy:
- Search iOffer.com- purchase items by clicking “Buy Now” or “Make an offer” when an offer is accepted by either party the order is placed.
- After placing an order (via “Buy Now” or “Make Offer”), most buyers are directed through checkout to complete payment. If the seller hasn’t provided a payment processor, prefers to invoice via email, or is unable to accept payments, your Order Summary will display, “Your payment is required”.
Please note that payment is required within 48 hours, after which your order may be canceled for non-payment.
3. iOffer provides the seller your order and payment information. If you need to contact the seller to confirm your payment, use “Order Messages”, located at the bottom of every Order Summary page. Simply add a comment and click “Send”.
If you already paid, click “Mark Paid” to confirm payment.
fter clicking "Mark Paid", you will be prompted to verify payment information.
4. The seller confirms your payment and ships directly to you. iOffer connects buyers and sellers worldwide. Depending on your location, overseas shipping may take 21-35 days.
iOffer Payment Methods:
Please note: iOffer DOES NOT collect any money for buyer purchases, buyers pay sellers directly.
The following payment methods MAY BE accepted at checkout:
Credit Cards: Visa and MasterCard- Most credit card companies offer consumer protection for purchases made online. However, this may not apply to debit cards. If you pay with a credit card, review the terms of your credit provider’s user agreement to ensure protection.
Amazon Checkout- Pay with your existing Amazon.com account
Visa Electron- The difference between Visa Electron and Visa Debit is that payments with Visa Electron require that all the funds be available at the time of transfer, i.e., Visa Electron card accounts may not be overdrawn. Visa Debit cards, on the other hand, allow transfers exceeding available funds up to a certain limit
Checks/Money Orders- Must be sent directly to sellers address on invoice
To ensure that your purchase is protected, please use a secure payment method that provides buyer protection. We DO NOT recommend the following as a form of payment at checkout:
Bank or Money Wire transfers
Paying with Gift cards/Prepaid Debit Cards:
- The card must have enough to cover the transaction amount. If not, the transaction will decline due to insufficient funds.
- Read any fine prints:
- Expiration Date
- Any fees associated with the card
- Where it is accepted (Domestic or International)
- The following cards may be used to place international orders online:
American Express Serve
Kaiku visa Prepaid Card
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard
Please contact the card issuer with any inquiries of online purchases and compatibility.