How can we help?

I reported a problem - how do I file a dispute with my payment processor?

If you have filed a report for an item not received, please also file a dispute with your payment processor to request a refund:

Amazon Payments (30 Days) -

Credit Cards (120 Days) - Call your bank or credit card company to request a charge back.

Note the resolution period next to each payment provider (# Days) to ensure your dispute is filed within the resolution period.