iOffer is committed to maintaining and increase the accessibility of its Website to ensure that persons with disabilities have full and equal enjoyment of iOffer’s online services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations. This includes making the Website accessible to the visually and hearing impaired, and those with other special access needs.
To ensure equal access for people with disabilities, iOffer is committed to
- Taking accessibility issues into account when designing new features or upgrading existing pages;
- Providing descriptive links and alternative text for images so those using assistive technology can navigate and use the iOffer site
- Using readable fonts
- Making the iOffer site keyboard friendly
- Providing customer support to assist users with disabilities
- Soliciting feedback from users on how accessibility to the iOffer website can be improved.
If you would like to provide feedback or have any questions or problems regarding accessibility of the iOffer website, please feel free to submit your questions, comments or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.