How can we help?

How do I file a seller charge dispute to get a credit refund?

If there's an error in your account summary or monthly invoice, file a Seller Charge Dispute to request a credit refund of your final value fees.

You will need to provide the red transaction reference number from your Account Summary:

iOffer Red Transaction Reference Number

If you did not receive payment from a buyer, file a Non-Paying Buyer (NPB) rating instead.